



Wow! I can not even believe my baby girl is ten years old now! Nothing like a kid hitting double digits to make you feel old! She is such a good girl, though. And such a joy to have in our family.
We started out the birthday with a family birthday party on Sept. 27th. The McBrides, Aunt Suzy and Dustin, and both sets of grandparents came over. She got a fish named Glubby from her brothers, some more fun stuff and two 15 dollar gift cards to Wal-mart. She used those toward her new mountain bike. On her birthday (28th) she had school, piano and ballet. But we saved her present from us for her to open (a beanbag chair) and then took her to Idle Isle for dinner.
Then on the 30th she had her "friend" party. Eight little girls for a sleepover! Wow, I never knew little girls could be so wild! She had an American Girl theme and had them bring their favorite doll or stuffed animal. We ate pizza, decorated bags (one for the girl, one for the doll) and watched lots of American Girl movies. She had a great birthday!
I can't believe Ally's already ten years old!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! I would like to invite you to ours...send me your email, and I'll send you an invite- my email is nannygoat84@hotmail.com. I really love your family pictures! So Cute:) Brooke (Evans)
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny...last night I was just trying to decide if she turned 10 this year! That is beyond crazy! Happy Birthday Ally!
ReplyDeleteBritney