Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Etc...


Logan the toothless wonder!  Two different playgroud injuries resulted in Logan loosing two of his permanent teeth.  The first time he was playing tag and loosened two teeth.  Four days later he slipped on the slide at school and knocked out two of his other teeth!  It left a big gash on the slide at school-a badge of honor! All he wanted for Christmas was his two front teeth.  And Mom and Dad wanted them paid for!


Christmas morning at the Braegger house.  Ally wanted a pink digital camera, Logan a remote control helicopter, and Jensen wanted a John Deere truck with a John Deere carrying case.  They must have made the nice list this year because Santa delivered!


Holden just wanted to eat all the candy that was laying
around...and he had a lot!


At least my house was clean! (Notice I said WAS)


I love this picture.  I think Logan was excited about the Wii!


Josh got to start on his "garage mahal" for Christmas.  I think it's rediculously big, but I'm not a guy so I guess I just don't get it.  Josh was really nice and got me an ipod touch for Christmas.  I love it!  Overall, it was a great Christmas for the Braegger household!

1 comment:

  1. Dave and I enjoy hearing about the "garage mahal". Never a dull moment at the Braegger house. Looks like you had a wonderful Christams. Katelyn likes the Wii! Can't wait to play it with you.

    ReplyDelete