Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Break

The first day of spring break (Friday) we visited our friends the Kotters in West Jordan.  Gwen treated us like royalty.  Yummy food including warm brownies with ice cream-my favorite!  We even ditched a couple of kids and did a little shopping.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of Katelyn and Ally in their matching outfits.  They sure love to be with each other!
The second day (Saturday), we went to EarthFest in Brigham City.  The kids enjoyed planting seeds and visiting the USU play park.  Then we came home and worked on moving all the junk from our house garage to the new garage.  I'll have to post some pics of the new garage another day.  It's SOOO nice to have nothing but our vehicles in our house garage.  Josh can even fit his pickup in it now!
Sunday was Stake Conference.  I sang with a combined choir and it was an uplifting meeting.  Josh decided not to go though.  He was too scared to give four-kids-alone a try, I guess! 
Monday was my day.  I dragged the kids shopping in Ogden.  Ha Ha!  I did treat them to luch at Chick-fil-a, so it wasn't all bad for them.
Tuesday was for the kids.  We went to the Dinosaur Park (after they cleaned up the house-mwuaahaha).  These are our fun pictures:
When I say "look scared kids", this is what I get.  Dramatic Ally, sorta-scared Logan and bored Jensen.  Silly kids!
Jensen's favorite dinosaur-the Troodon.  He loves the show Dinosaur Train and learns all kinds of things about dinosaurs.
Ally's favorite-the Allosaurus.  Wonder why?
Logan the climber.
I finally let him out of the stroller-sweet freedom!
We love to dig!
Holden, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment