Monday, May 17, 2010

I love being a Mom!

Mother's Day was really nice this year. The kids and Josh got me an ice cream machine. Ally and Logan each made me a "promise book" full of things they will do for me.  Ally even volunteer to watch Holden-not her favorite thing.  Logan handed his to me and informed me that he had already cleaned his room yesterday so I could forget that one-not likely!
Holden decided to stay in nursery THE WHOLE TIME!  Woo-hoo!  And the Relief Society lesson was so special.  We talked about prayer and tied being a mother into it.  Logan made a "Queen for a Day" crown in primary for me to wear.  And the ward gave us chocolate!  I love it-boo to flowers (I just kill them).
Josh made sure I didn't change any diapers, and my favorite moment was when Logan said I looked like a 16 year old girl!  I just love my family!  Being a Mom is the best thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment