Friday, July 2, 2010

Fishing

We made our annual fishing trip to the Uintahs on June 29.  Gwen and her kids were able to come with us and the fishing was amazing!  It was pretty much non-stop action.  My Dad and I could hardly keep up.  There's nothing like watching the excitement on the kids faces as they catch fish!
Logan and Jensen both had fish on at the same time!

Ally's Fishy Face

Jensen waiting patiently.  He didn't have to wait long!

Happy Birthday Gwen! I won't say how many candles there should be on that donut!

Mmmm...s'mores!  We roasted hot dogs and had s'mores with giant marshmallows.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was fun. We nned to take our kids fishing. Well Kent does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun that day! Thanks for making my birthday so memorable. You are my best friend. I am so grateful to share these experiences with you and your cute family. My kids are still talking about how many fish they caught, the numbers change every day. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete