Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jackson

 I was tired of sitting at home, so I told Josh he needed to take at least one day off over fall break-and he did!  We didn't have a lot of time or money, so we drove to the cabin on Thursday night, then woke up Friday and drove up to Jackson.  We were hoping to go on the Alpine Slide, but it was closed!  We ended up shopping, eating yummy pizza and playing at the park instead.  Then we drove back to the cabin for the rest of the weekend. 
The kids in front of the famous (?) antler arch.  Holden noticed that the other kids were holding sacks and he was a little ticked that he didn't have one.  The kids bought some neat geodes and we also made a stop at the candy store (yum!).
Here's a fun comparison.  This is Jensen on the same toy, three years apart!
And here's Jensen and Holden in the same swing.  It's so amazing how fast they grow!
We sent Holden down the slide by himself and I was going to snap a picture of his cute face, but this is how he came out!  He was laughing so I guess he enjoyed it!
This is the "clubhouse" that the kids worked on building at the cabin.  They were quite proud of themselves.  Lets just hope it's still standing when we get to the cabin next time! 
It was so nice to get away for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment