We've had a busy month so far. We had to head back from the cabin on Saturday afternoon because Ally and Logan volunteered to sing solos in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. That's right, my Ally and Logan. I don't know if I was more shocked or proud. They did so good!! It was their favorite song "Gethsemane". If it had been a different song, they probably wouldn't have volunteered. I'm glad they did-it was a Proud Mommy Moment for me. (click here to hear the song)
I just love this picture of Holden. Vampire teeth and all.
This happened on our last trip home from the cabin. I forgot to post it earlier. We turned 100,000 miles on our van (I didn't catch it for a picture until 100,001)! It's fun to know we've put all those miles on it ourselves. We thought about getting a new vehicle, but we've never had any problems with it and it's a Honda. We just did our recommended maintenance (that bill was scary) and they said we should be good for another 100,000 miles.
Sorry this is blurry (boy I sure could use a new camera), but it was too funny not to post. We had a family birthday party for us March birthday people on Sunday and this happened during it. Can you tell what Logan and Jensen got?
Our ward had a lip sync last night. Ally, Logan and Josh were all in it. Yes, I just said Josh-crazy!
This is Ally and her "Beehive Training Center" friends lip syncing to "Kung Fu Fighting".
I was a little nervous to watch Josh and his Teachers. He said they were doing "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban and I couldn't imaging what they would be doing, but it was pretty darn funny! Good job, hon! I was so entranced I didn't even think about taking pictures.
This was my Cub Scouts lip sync, "Squirrels". It was too funny. Logan is driving the Tramcor Truck that ran over the squirrels. They even walked away with Fourth Place!





No comments:
Post a Comment