Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Like Christmas!

You might think I'm weird after reading this post, but yesterday was like Christmas to me.  Josh's work provides a cell phone for each employee in the company, but they have very few minutes (and no texting) allowed per month.  Anyone who knows Josh knows that a "few" minutes would never work for him, so I inherited his company phone. I consider this my one and only perk from the family business-a paid for cell phone.  Well, I have affectionately called it my "Trucker Cell Phone" or "My Brick" because it is so ugly.  It could seriously get run over by a vehicle and be just fine. The last few months I have started to notice that people stare, snicker or downright laugh when I pull it out (it might not help that my ringtone was ducks quacking).  Being the sensitive person I am, I asked if there was any way I could get a new phone.  Josh said, "why?".
Men just don't understand, I guess.  
Anyway, after about three months of getting the runaround I finally got to upgrade (for only $4 a month) from this...
...to this!  Wahoo!  I'm so stinking excited!  I feel like I have finally entered the 21st Century.  It's an Android phone (whatever that is) and I love it already.  So, judge me if you will, but it feels like Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment