Wednesday, June 20, 2012

60 Years!!

June 14, 2012 was my parent's 60th wedding anniversary!  Can you imagine being married for 60 years?  That is quite an accomplishment-especially in this day and age! It's inspiring.
The happy couple.  My Mom does not like a lot of fuss and hates crowds, but we did talk her into having a luncheon at Maddox Lodge.  We also got them to have a portrait taken. My Mom hates pictures, but I told her it would only happen every 10 years, so she said okay.  The last one we had was at their 50th anniversary.  I can't wait to see how the picture turns out.
Most of the family was able to make it and my kids had fun playing with their cousins and second cousins.  Here are Jensen and Holden with their oldest cousin Jason.  Jason always has fun with the kids and they love to see him.
My goofy boys.
Ally and Grandpa.  I'm so glad my kids get to really "know" their grandparents.  My Dad has had SO many close calls and it is such a blessing to have him in our lives.  Mom, too!  My kids help keep them active and healthy! 
After lunch, we all headed back to our house for an afternoon and evening of the "Naylor Nuthouse".  Some crazy things were happening and I can't wait to get pictures from my sister.  I foresee another blog post about it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment