Friday, October 8, 2010

Family Pictures

We had our friend Kristen take some family pictures the other day.  I wasn't going to do them again this year because I LOVED last years pictures, but the kids had changed so much. We also happened to have a free weekend, good haircuts, and some coordinating outfits just laying around so I decided what the heck!
First of all, I just have to say that Ally is VERY photogenic!  I can't decided which picture I like of her more.

Holden was IMPOSSIBLE!  This was the only picture of him smiling that we got.  He wouldn't sit still, wouldn't look at the camera, basically acted like a toddler-imagine that!  I seriously don't know how people with toddlers get pictures with the toddler actually looking at the camera!
Here's handsome Logan.  You can't even tell he has two false front teeth.
Okay.  Jensen is just cute.  What else can I say.
This is the one I like best.
Josh likes this one.  Opinions?
This one is cute, too.  There was a train going right by us as we took this one.  You can tell Jensen and Holden weren't too sure about how close it was!
My funny (so they think) family.  Holden is giving Josh kisses. :)
It was quite the adventure, but it's always fun to catch these moments in time.  The kids are are growing up WAY too fast!

1 comment:

  1. We had our family pictures taken there in Feb.It's a great spot. I think they all look great. Good luck choosing.
    Rashelle

    ReplyDelete