Ally decided to be Medusa this year. It was quite challenging getting the snakes to stay on her wig. She completed her ensemble with a black dress and sunglasses. Her inspiration for playing Medusa came from the movie "Percy Jackson and the Olympians". She kept pulling down her sunglasses and turning people into stone all night.
Logan was a convict this year. He's playing to part pretty well in this picture!
I wanted Holden to be the lion this year, just like all my other kids had been when they were little. However, he did not like the costume at all! He would cry if I even showed to to him. So I borowed this cute costume from Gwen. I still had to convince him it was a jacket to put on so he could go outside. And he hated the hat of course, but he sure looked cute!
Jensen just cracks me up. He gets so excited about things! He couldn't wait to wear the ghost costume. Doesn't he look like the happiest ghost you've ever seen?

Ally remained in characted for most of the night. It was raining pretty good while we were waiting for the trunk or treat to start, but we were able to put the umbrellas away when it started.

Logan thinks it's funny to pop out his teeth for pictures. His orthodontist might really throw him in jail if he catches him doing that!
We went to dinner in Brigham after the trunk-or-treat. Then we stopped by Aunt Lori and Uncle Duane's house to play with cousins for a little bit. It was an awesome Halloween!






I think Ally's too cute as Medusa. I like the snakes. Holden really was a cute Firefighter even if it was only for a minute.
ReplyDelete