Thursday, December 22, 2011

Decorators

I'm not sure what the deal was, but I wasn't that excited to decorate the tree this year.  We kind of drug our feet a little, but we finally got it done about a week after we brought it home.  I think my Christmas enthusiasm peaked early with all the Christmas shopping I did in October.
Anyway, isn't this a cute picture of my kiddles?  It almost looks like a different camera took it...oh wait, a new camera did take it!  Yes, I bought myself a new camera for Christmas and gave it to my self a little early. :) Wasn't that nice of me?
I just have to throw this picture in because this is a typical Bubsy look.  We get this look ALL DAY LONG!  It usually means naughtiness is about to commence.  Either that or extreme attitude!
He just kept getting higher and higher, the little stinker.
Logan had fun throwing all the "helicopters" off the top of the ladder and watching them dirty up my floor.
We're finally decorating the tree!  Wahoo!
Logan decided to photo-bomb my nice shot of Jensen.
We love our tall Christmas trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment