So, our computer decided to quit working last month. The mouse wouldn't do anything and seeing as how our computer was 6 years old, Josh figured it was just dead. I said "let's just try the mouse and see if it is the problem". Josh said "no way. It's not the mouse. The computer is toast. I hope you got everything important off of it." (I hadn't.)
So we ordered a new computer and printer and it came in the mail. Our friend who is our "computer helper" said it would be a week until he could come help us set it up. Just for kicks, I decided to try the new mouse on our old computer. Yup, you guessed it. It worked just fine.
But now we have a new computer, which we needed, and I was able to get all the stuff off that I needed to.
So I guess the moral of the story is "always check your mouse first". (Or "husbands need to listen to their wives", if you want to get technical.) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment