We started a new tradition in our family this year. We had the kids draw names and then they all became "Secret Santas" for each other. They were supposed to do secret acts of service for their person and then get them a present. It was a lot of fun to watch them do little things for each other. There was a lot of secret bed making going on! It was also fun to watch them try to figure out who their "secret santa" was.
I took them shopping at different times to pick out gifts and they each used their own money (except Holden) to buy their gifts. It was funny because three of them each picked out Pee Wee Pillow Pets for their person! I was giggling on the inside by the time the third one picked their present!
So Ally, Jensen and Logan all got Pillow Pets and Holden got something he truly loves: a Phineas and Ferb video with some hotwheel cars!
Here he is on Mom and Dad's bed on Christmas Eve watching "Finny Ferb". It was a fun night and I hope we continue the tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment