Well, with all those new skis in the house, did you really think we wouldn't go skiing? Of course we went skiing-twice while the kids were out of school.
First stop was Wolf Mountain. Ally was excited to have her new poles and helmet she got for Christmas.
Josh and I took turns on the "magic carpet" with Jensen. He was doing so good after a while, we took him to the regular bunny hill and he was making it down without crashing by the end! Funny story: I was on the magic carpet and turned around to talk to Josh-and tipped over and fell off of it!! They had to stop it and some stranger came and pulled me back up! I was laughing hysterically because anyone who has ever been on a magic carpet, knows how ridiculously slow they are. It takes real "talent" to fall off of one!
Ally, Lorne (my kid's new cousin-Tiffany's husband), Logan, Jensen and Josh are ready to head down the hill!
Our next stop was Powder Mountain. It was a ton of fun and we were all doing great! I only had one little run in with a tree the whole night. I only started skiing last year, so I was pretty proud of myself for making it down the hill as well as I did. I didn't even cry. :)
Ally, Lorne, Jensen and Josh. It's official now. All the kids are better skiers than me! Jensen was doing so good and Ally and Logan were already better than me. Josh got me my own skis last spring so I have a feeling now that we are all outfitted we will be skiing a lot more....if it ever snows!!!
It's official, I'm a snow-bunny! Me, some girl photo-bombing in the background, Ally, Logan and Ally's friend Kylie. It was a super fun night and we're all excited for next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment