It finally snowed!!! And what do the Braeggers do when it snows? Hit the slopes! Wahoo!
This has been a lame winter for skiing and we were all excited to finally go again. We stayed Sunday night at the cabin and then left Holden with Grandma and Grandpa so we could go to Beaver Mountain. This is where I learned to ski back in Seventh Grade. It's also where, in Eigth Grade, I swore I would never ski again! Funny how life will change you!
I was able to be Jensen's ski buddy for most of the day. We are pretty much on the same ski level although it won't be long until he is better than me. Old age puts a fear of falling in me so I go slow on purpose!
Look! Ally and Logan are smiling together and not fighting-weird!
Ally brought her friend Breonna for her first time and Josh was over on the magic carpet trying to teach her. We all took turns helping her and she was doing really well by the end of the day. She even made it down the big hill!
My cute skiing kiddles.
Cute Ally. Notice how nice and sun shinny the day was. It was BEAUTIFUL. We spent most of the day with our coats off or undone. Unfortunately we forgot to put on sun screen. (Bad Mom moment) Ally, Breonna and I got fried! Everywhere we went people kept asking if we went skiing. Ya think? :) We still have "goggle face" and it's been a week. Lesson learned!
This picture makes me laugh. Believe it or not Logan isn't trying to hit Jensen. It was so windy at the top of the mountain that Jensen was getting blown down the wrong part of the trail. I told him to stop and sent Logan over to help him. This was him trying to help him up, not hurt him. Funny.
It was one of my favorite ski days ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment