Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cinderella Pictures

There was no filming of the production allowed (darn it!), but they were able to take pictures during the dress rehearsal.  So we have a few (or 470) pictures of that night.  I promise I won't subject you to all of them!
The official cast photo.  This photo will hang in the foyer of Heritage Theater for years to come.  Ally is front and center (and mousy). :)
Here's Ally in the opening scene.  The Prince and Cinderella bump into each other in town.  Ally is a towns person. 
Lionel is announcing the ball.
The girls doing their little dance during "The Prince is Giving a Ball".
Go Ally!
Finale of the song/scene.
Awe.  She's so mousy.
The transformation scene.  Glowing white mice dancing and changing into horses.  I guess you had to be there...
All the maidens trying on the glass slipper.
Ally getting caught by the Prince after stealing the shoe and running around the audience.
Singing her heart out at the wedding.
Taking a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment