There's this little holiday called St. Patrick's Day that is often under-celebrated in the scheme of things, but we at the Braegger home are full on celebrators.
We all had our green on (except Josh-he's a party pooper) as we went out to lunch with Lynn and Carilee. I got to pick the place (Birthday privilege) so I picked The Training Table. When Josh and I were dating we went to The Training Table ALL the time. It was one of our favorite places. We hadn't been there with the kids for a long time so it seemed like the place to go!
Cheese fries and a Hickory burger. Yum. I wanted to do some shopping for my birthday, so we stopped several places, but it was too much for the boys to handle and so we cut it short. It was kind of a lame birthday, but that's okay. I don't really like getting older anyway.
Ally made herself a cake for her half birthday. Silly girl!
This was just a cute picture of our Bubby. He know what he wants and how to get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment