Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Logan's Birthday

So Logan had a birthday last month and I'm just barely getting around to blogging about it.  Yes, I'm pretty awesome.  So here goes...
It was a friend party year and I let him invite who he wanted so he invited his friends Carson, Will, Taden and Caleb.  Notice how Holden is squished in there with them?  He was their little shadow the whole time and I was so impressed with how these boys treated him.  They were really cute and tolerant with him.  Bonus points for them. :)
If you know me at all, you know I am not a fan of having Birthday parties at my house.  I am all about paying someone else for the pleasure of entertaining the children.  So we headed back to the bowling alley for another fun evening.  They were allowed free drinks and made sure to take advantage of it.
My handsome birthday boy. Ten already!
Ice cream for all.
I forgot to take the cupcakes to the bowling alley so we had them when we got home.  St. Patrick's Day cupcakes (it was March 16th).  Then the boys watched a movie and I took them home.  It was relatively painless and Logan had a ton of fun with his friends-mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment