Thursday, December 13, 2012

All Hallows Eve

Merry Christmas...I mean Happy Halloween!
Yup. It was Holden's turn to be the Christmas Tree.  Kinda sad to see the end of an era.  But he was oh, so, cute!  And a big hit as always.
I had to buy new lights this year.

Jensen the Jedi.

Ally the skiing witch.
Yeah.  I don't get it either...

Logan was MIB.

Definately an interesting mix this year.  But I didn't have to do anything or buy anthing except Jensen's costume so I was fine with it. :)

Waiting in line for the trunk or treat.  Logan got into some trouble with the police.

The weather was AWESOME!  It was seriously the best weather I can ever remember on Halloween.  It made it so much more enjoyable!
Here's a picture of the Christmas Tree lit up in the dark.  Not the best picture but you get the idea of how fun it was.
Not really sure what to say about this picture...
A nice action shot of trick or treating after the trunk or treat.  We ended up driving Ally and Logan to Perry to their friend's houses after this.  It was a busy, but enjoyable night.
I'm afraid this might be my last Halloween with all four of them together.  Ally had a hard time deciding wether to go to her friend's party or stay with us. She ended up doing both, but next year she'll be 14. Sigh. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment