Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fall Break

Yet again, I am sorry for the delay in my blogging.  I kept trying to add pictures to my blog, but Google said I had exceeded my picture storage.  Apparently the "free blog" is not really free if you use too many pictures.  They wanted me to pay to store more pictures.  Well, me being cheap, I wasn't about to do that! So I was reading another blog and the blogger mentioned that she was going to blog as her husband for a while because Google said she had used all her photo storage.*Lightbulb moment!*  I created a new contributer to my blog named Heather and not Heather B, and now I'm back in business!  Take that Google!
Anyway, clear back in October the kids had their fall break.  We headed up to the cabin for a night and spent some time on the four wheelers.  We went to the same spot we did last year during fall break.  It might be our new fall break tradition.  Although I would like to see what it looks like in the spring and summer, too.
Jensen took this picture for Reflections and won third place at his school.
Silly Bubs.  He LOVES four wheeler rides!
We came around a corner and there were people on the one lane trail coming the other way.  We watched as the guy rolled his wheeler trying to avoid a collision.  He was just fine, but made for a tense few minutes!
We headed back and met up with Brian Rose and his family in Logan.  We went to Firehouse Pizza and then ate, and ate, and ate!  Brian had a coupon for $50 off of a $100 purchase.  We had salads and sandwiches, bread, dessert, and a 3 foot round pizza!  Yes, THREE FOOT!  It was huge and it took two people to carry out.  We have pictures on our phones I'll try to upload later. :)
We went to the Pumpkin Walk and Ally met up with an old friend.  Or should I say alter-ego?  They had some of the set from Willy Wonka in one of the displays.
I liked the "Hunger Games" display.  It's amazing how realistic they can make the pumpkins look!
Holden the Builder.
Jensen Potter.
Logan Incredible.
Allyrella.
It was a fun weekend and we were glad we got to share it with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment