Monday, February 14, 2011

Boxes & Bows

Since I was complaining about making Valentine Boxes in my last post, I thought I would show what we came up with this year. I really didn't have much to complain about. I even had fun helping Ally make hers (gasp).  I guess I've just been feeling pessimistic lately about some circumstances in my life that I can't control and it came out in my blogging-bleh. Anyway, I talked Logan into using the box he used last year (yay!).
An awesome "Braegger Trucking" box. Logan and Jensen handed out little airplanes this year.  I get so tired of the kids bringing home candy for every single holiday, that I don't like to give it out anymore.  Doesn't it seem like kids get WAY more candy than we did as kids?  It was always a special treat.  Now it's just expected.
This is the back of Ally's box.  She spent a lot of time on it!
The front of the birdhouse.  It turned out way cute! Those are hair clips in front of her box.  She made one for each girl in her class.  She put this poem on the tags:
Flowers shine
You're divine
Please do be my Valentine!
Some of the girls asked her to make them more.  She said she would-for a dollar a piece!  That's my little entrepreneur!

No comments:

Post a Comment