Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Logan the Wolf

We had the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet last week.  Logan earned his Wolf!
Here he is receiving his award.  He also got 1 gold arrow and 3 silver arrows.  He put in a lot of work to earn his award (and so did I)!  It has been fun this year being able to work with him at Scouts.  But we are both ready to move on.  He moves to the Bear Den next month and I might someday get a new calling.  Of course, my next calling could be worse and I might want to be back in Scouts...
Nope.  Probably not!
Well, with that attitude I'll probably be stuck in Scouts forever!
The theme was "Celebrate our Scouts" so we had each of the boys share a talent.  Logan played the piano, of course.  He loves to perform, but doesn't like to practice!
Good job, Logan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment