The day after Thanksgiving is always one of my favorite days. We were lucky enough to have the Kotters and the Roses stay with us Thanksgiving night, so we headed out for the hunt bright and early.
It wouldn't be the Christmas tree hunt without a picture of Ally and Katelyn ready to go!
This was last year's picture. They grew a lot! But still had the same coats-funny!
Boys with sticks. Holden and Andrew loved being in the woods. As you can tell, the snow was a little sparse. We shed our layers before too long.
The Kotters and thier tree. I love that we share this tradition every year.
I didn't get any pictures of the Rose family. They ended up going up at a different time and place. We did have Shelby meet up with us for a moment, though. Yet again, no picture. Oops! I'll do better next year.
I did end up with a picture with our friends, the Huffs. We are so glad we've been able to get to know them this year. It's been fun.
This is Ally doing her "picture pose" while hoding an elk jaw. Gross, yet she's as photogentic as always.
Spencer and Logan and a "lovely" elk bone. They couldn't get enough of the dead elk they found in the creek.
While we were off looking for a tree for the Huffs, the kids found a geo-cache. They were very excited. They took some change out of it and we put some hand sanitizer back in.
The geo-cache spot.
It was another beautiful fun day spent with friends and our little family. I wish every holiday weekend could be so great!

No comments:
Post a Comment