I have a bunch of random pictures I want to share so here goes:
This is Ally's baskelball she drew for art class. She did so good!
Holden stole my camera and took this picture. I thought it was funny because this is how he really see us...hee hee.
Ally was asked to sing "Where are you Christmas" at our ward party. They had a "Grinch" theme so I did some "who hair" for her.
I was actually quite proud of myself. I'm not exactly known for my hair fixing skills. Just ask Ally.
This was probably my favorite thing I did this holiday season. I learned a duet to play with Ally. I haven't played the piano very much in years and it was fun to refresh my skills. She is so much better than me it was a little discouraging at times though. I had to practice while she wasn't around! The video cracks me up. She knew the song so well she was pulling faces during the recording! I love this girl!
Another facebook post:
"If only I could experience the magic of Christmas by being a kid again. Glad I have little ones to help me remember. "
Ally's reflections trophies. She won first in Dance and Visual Arts and second in Musical Composition and Photography. She won $70! She wasn't very happy about her song she composed not getting first. The other kid's song was made up in five minutes (we know because his piano teacher is our piano teacher and she wasn't very happy either) and Ally spent months on her song. His song even went on to win at Council level. Grrr! But Ally's dance was a winner at council, so that's good. I will post it next.
The theme was The Magic of a Moment. They only had about an hour for Ally to teach the dance to her friend, so all in all it turned out pretty good!
Logan-piano recital. It won't upload Ally's so I will try and do that later.
I'll end with Holden's self portrait. I love his little toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment