I love the convenience of always having a camera with me. If you know me, you know I am never far from my iPhone, and neither is Josh. Seriously, iPhones are the best. They even take pretty good pictures! So here are a few of the things I should share before I forget. These are all from February and March, 2013.
Ally, Maddi, Riley, Abby
As the school representative of the GYC (Governing Youth Council), Ally got to go on a tour of the Capitol building. She and Madison each took a friend from Student Council as their guests. Well, the school advisor couldn't go so he sent me and Maddie's Mom as chaperones. It was interesting to watch the actual sessions going on and to see the beautiful building.
The day after Valentine's day, Ally brought home her first real Valentine from a boy! So cute and funny! She didn't want to keep it (she does NOT like him) so I snapped a quick picture.
No idea what to say about this one...
Holden has not liked the dentist since his last visit to the pediatric dentist. But he actually sat in the chair and almost let them clean his teeth this time. Progress!
Because I helped out with some activities for the student council, they invited me to their year end party. It was actually in March because one of Ally's advisors was going in to have major surgery the next week and would be gone the rest of the year. They had it catered by Texas Roadhouse and even had line dancing! I have video of Holden, but it takes too long to upload videos so I'll have to do that another day when I have patience. After line dancing, Holden turned on the charm with the girls of student council and had a blast playing hide and seek with them.
Anyway, while I was there I went with Ally to her locker and snapped a picture. I thought it was fun because I would have liked a picture of my locker from back in the day!
Jensen started Cub Scouts! This was his first pack meeting and he already earned his Bobcat! Good job, Jensen!
This was Logan's last pack meeting and he got a special award for earning all 20 Webelo badges. His leader even gave him a cake for his accomplishment! He shared with me because I helped him finish up the last few at home. :)
A picture of my boys at their only pack meeting together!
Love these guys!
We got some free tickets to a Jazz Game. Want to know why they were free? They were on the VERY TOP ROW! Nosebleeds for one and all!! It was still fun and the boys even got new Jazz shirts. The one Logan in wearing has their old logo on it and is a size too small, but he loves it and has worn it A TON.
So that was February and March according to my iPhone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment