First off, we need to start with a picture of Jensen in his cast. He chose a nice red color. I think because the shirt he is wearing is his favorite. He actually has two of these shirts from his baseball team. He wears them A LOT! So I guess he figured he should match.
On March 4, he turned eight! I can hardly believe how fast these kids of mine are growing up! Eight seems so old for my little Tater Bug!
Birthday dinner!
On his special day, I took donuts to his class. We all went to Toads for some after school fun, and then we went to dinner at Idle Isle. G-ma and G-pa Braegger got him his own scriptures!
He got a bean bag chair from Mom and Dad.
Here is his cake. I really went all out this year! Actually Ally made it and I didn't even help. I'm an awesome Mom.
This is his new baseball bag. The coach of his previous team decided to put together a competition team and invited Jensen to be on it. Grandma June and Grandpa helped us fill it with the necessary equipment for his new team.
Then on March 16 he got baptized! His cast came off on March 5 (the day after his birthday) so we were able to get him baptized in time.
Logan gave the talk on Baptism, Dad baptized him, Grandpa Naylor confirmed him and I got to give a fun spotlight about him. After he was baptized he said the "gunky" feeling was gone. So we had a good talk about how to make sure the "gunky" feeling doesn't come back. He is such a sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment