Thursday, May 23, 2013

Skiing and Scheels

We decided to go skiing one more time for the season and headed back to Powder Mountain.  It is so pretty there and has plenty of green runs for me.
Here we are at the top.  Josh, Kayla (Ally's friend), Ally, Logan and Jensen.

It was so gorgeous!  Everyone but me and Jensen went skiing off through these trees. 

It was magical with the ice crystals all over the tree branches.  I could have wandered around staring at the beautiful trees all day!

Kayla and Ally

It was foggy at the top, but that added to the charm in my opinion. 
We love our ski days!

I heard about the Ferris wheel at Scheels and decided we should check it out.  I made Josh drive us to Sandy so I could go to Ikea and Scheels for the first time.  Ikea was...interesting.  I felt like a sheep being herded through the store.  The only thing I really liked was the curtains.  They actually had some that were long enough and cheap, too! Maybe I'll get around to finishing the remodel of the front room and share some pictures some day.

So funny, but we ran into my Aunt Gloria, who lives in Grantsville at Scheels. What are the odds?  She is as sweet as ever and had her camera out taking pictures of us on the Ferris wheel.

The Ferris wheel was fun, but the wait was horrid.  It took forever!  And it totally freaked me out when they stopped us on the top!  The kids thought it was awesome, though.

Guess who was a Ferris wheel party pooper?

Holden loved it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment