This will be another random post as I try to catch up. I keep finding pictures that are blog worthy. :)
I don't think I mentioned that Logan got braces. He is lucky because he lost his baby teeth at a younger than usual. He will have his braces off before middle school. He still looks great, missing tooth and all. It's a long complicated story about his missing teeth, so I won't bore you, but eventually he'll have a false tooth with a brace on it.
Silly Ally
Holden was feeling a bit eccentric this day.
The kids went back to school!! *happy dance*
I miss them, but we were all ready to get back in a schedule. Jensen has Mrs. Hardy this year. Ally is at the Middle School and Logan is at the Intermediate School. Ally has one teacher that both Josh and I had-Mrs. Cox. Kind of funny! Anyway, I have three kids in three different schools. Four, if you count preschool. Yup, it's kind of annoying. At least Ally and Logan ride the same bus.
After the play on Saturday night of Labor Day weekend, we headed to the cabin. We went to the Paris Ice Caves. We hadn't been there for quite a few years. We had a nice weekend away.
That catches us up a little more. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment