We love our little town's celebration and were up bright and early ready for the parade. I was the photographer again this year so I wasn't in the parade.
Holden was SUPER excited to ride his bike in the parade with the Primary. "I'm gonna win, Mom" he told me. Ha, ha! We had to remind him that it wasn't a race! I was a little nervous to leave him with the Primary leaders, but he made it back in one piece.
I just love this picture of Ally and Grandma! We love Grandma's happy attitude towards life. She always has a smile or laugh for any situation.
Jensen rode with his team on the fire truck.
There's Holden racing by the other kids!
Holden was the only one to ride the rocket ride this year. My kids are growing up.
*sad sigh*
Holden really enjoyed the water slide and I thought this picture was fun. I'm loving my "real" camera that I saved up the money for. It's a lot of fun and it feels nice to have a camera that works!
Ally, Logan and Jensen spent most of the time off with their friends so I didn't get many pictures of them. In fact, the Kotters even came to enjoy the morning with us! It was nice to share our traditions with them.
We didn't sign up for it, but Josh and I ended up helping with the home run derby. Then it was time for the pick up game where Logan and Jensen made some fun family memories! (Ha, ha-see next post)
Jensen caught one of the parachutes.
We had pirate stories with Dusty again.
It was such a busy, fun, exhausting day!
We love celebrating America!
No comments:
Post a Comment