Ally turned 12 (TWELVE!) on September 28th. It's hard to believe I have a twelve year old! I don't feel like I'm aging until I have to tell people how old my kids are.
She may be twelve, but she is still excited about presents! She has been wanting a lace shirt ever since I got one and so I surprised her with one to wear to school on her birthday. She is so tiny I had to get an XXSmall. It's crazy to think she is in WOMAN's sizes! No more cute little girly things for me to buy. Sigh. Soon she'll want to borrow MY clothes (or maybe not because they won't be cool enough-who knows).
She requested that I take her to lunch so her and I (and Holden) went to Old Grist Mill so she could escape the yucky school lunch.
Holden picked out a birthday balloon for her and then ran around the house chasing her screaming "my banoon, my birfday!"
Ally loved this backpack from Aeropostale but by the time she saved up her money, they didn't have any left in the stores. After some online shopping (done by me), Grandma June was able to get it for her anyway!
We always take the Birthday child out to eat on their birthday and invite the Grandparents. Ally picked Chili's to eat and they happened to be having a free kids meal day! Ally still qualifies for a kids meal for one more year-yay! All my kids ate for free. :)
Logan got Ally some earings and a flower clip. Jensen got a free pizza certificate at school for being good and was so excited to give it to Ally for her birthday-so sweet!
Holden loves corn on the cob! Happy birthday Ally! We love you and love having you in our family! I'm also excited to have you in Beehives with me (whether you are or not)!





No comments:
Post a Comment