Have you ever wanted to ask if we are going to have any more kids? Well, this post should answer your question.
We had a crib burning!!
This is something I have joked about for the past year and I wasn't really going to do it. But we took down the crib yesterday and Josh's parents happened to have a burn pile going so it was meant to be, I guess!
Up in flames.
*Side note: I know you are wondering why I didn't just donate it or give it away. Well, it just happened to be one of the "dangerous" drop sided cribs that people aren't supposed to use anymore. I couldn't in good conscience give it to someone and the DI would have just thrown it away. So it came down to throwing it in garbage can or burning it. Burning is way more fun and strangely liberating, too!
This is me tossing a few remaining diapers onto the fire and chanting "no more babies".
Some people might think I'm being a little too, shall we say, "giddy" about this whole process. But we truly know we are done having kids (doctor's orders and personal choice) and it is a nice feeling to move away from all things baby.
A parting shot of our crib years going up in flames. :)





I love it!!!
ReplyDelete