Yes, it was that wonderful (horrible) time of year recently. Family picture time! The first step was finding coordinating outfits. Not matching by all means. That was so last decade. And you all know I'm always up on all the trends, ha ha.
I thought I did pretty good on the outfits. Of course Josh hated his shirt, Ally picked out something completely different than I bought for her, and Logan's was bordering on too small. But it was only for a few minutes and I informed everyone that there was no complaining allowed during the photo shoot.
I wanted something casual this year, so I decided to do them at our house. It was too bright outside, though. We are all squinting in almost all the pictures. I also forgot to get Logan and Jensen's hair cut. Ooops. The pictures were still cute though.
Once I photoshopped my fat rolls out of the pictures I liked them a lot better. :)
My favorite four kiddles! Love them!
I don't really like this one. I think my face is three times the size of Josh's. When did that happen?
Cute Ally.
Handsome Logan.
Silly Jensen.
Mischievous Holden.









No comments:
Post a Comment