Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Happy Birthday Boy

Holden had his 4th birthday and once I got past the sadness of my "baby" turning four, I knew I wanted him to have a great day.  So we hopped in the car and headed to Toads.
He just opened his card from Aunt Gloria.  "Whoa" he said when the money fell out.  Too cute!

Riding the motorcycle game.  Toads gives $25 cards to people on their birthday.  I like that.  Logan and Jensen spent their own money on season passes, so all the activities (except for the arcade) were paid for.  So I only had to pay for Ally-nice.

Logan won 100 tickets on the plinko game.  The kids decided to give Holden all their tickets so he could get something for his birthday.  They are such good kids. :)

Holden liked riding the merry-go-round.

Ally like it too.

The roller coaster game.

The kids were finally tall enough to drive the go-carts for the first time!  They were pretty excited about that!

Holden loved it!

He also loved laser tag.  It was fun to see him in the giant gun outfit.  He would just stand in the same place and get hit over and over, but he had fun.

Then we tried mini-golf.  Jensen wasn't happy about how his game was going...

Green ball and a green club of course.

Holden and his prizes.  He had so much fun and talks about going back every day.  It was fun to see him enjoy his day so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment