That's right. I am now the mother of a teenager! So weird, but she's a good one, so I'm okay with it. The only thing I don't like is how old it makes me feel to SAY I have a teenager!
She really liked it when I gave her a new shirt on the morning of her birthday last year, so I did the same thing this year. The blue shirt made her eyes look so pretty!
Birthday girl with her birthday gifts.
I thought the look on Holden's face was sweet. He was pretty excited for her to open her presents.
We usually take the kids somewhere fun to eat on their birthday, so we asked Ally where she wanted to go. She said Pizza Plus...but can I please invite a couple friends to eat with us? It wasn't a "friend party" year, but we have a hard time resisting those blue eyes so we invited them to come with us.
Of course, since it was a Friday night, having her friends come to dinner with us turned into "Can I please have a late night...and go to the corn maze?"
So off I went with three giggly girls to the haunted corn maze. We made it through the haunted swamp without getting scared too badly and then made our way into the corn maze. We didn't know if the maze was hauted or not, but after a while, decided it wasn't. I think we took every wrong turn possible, but we finally got on the right track. And that's when the guy with the chain saw appeared! The girls ended up on the ground, in the corn. Such screaming! It was pretty funny!
Ally and her cake.
Then the late night turned into a sleep over...
She says it was her favorite birthday ever, though. We love you, Ally!
No comments:
Post a Comment