I'm not sure why, but I haven't been able to upload any pictures to my blog for a couple months. So now it's working again. Yay! That means I have a lot of catch up to do. So now that it's October, how about a post about the Fourth of July?
I love the Fourth of July in our little town. It's seriously the best and it's alway such an enjoyable day. We were in Colorado last year on the fourth so we were extra excited to be at home this year. I think this was the first year that I wasn't on the Tramcor Truck for the parade. The kids were each doing something different in the parade so I decided to just take pictures this year.
Jensen wanted to decorate his bike and ride with the Primary kids. I didn't realize how hard it is to put the crepe paper in the spokes, and the baloons lasted about five minutes, but he was happy and it looked great!
Logan was invited to ride on the Little League boat float. They were weilding water guns and they knew how to use them.
Our Young Women also had a boat float, but Ally and her friend Emma decided to ride a tandem bike along side instead. However, the Young Women also were weilding water guns and I was completely soaked by the end of the parade. Love those girls!
Josh is NEVER on the Tramcor Truck for the parade. So it was fun to see him and Bubby in the parade this year. Holden had so much fun throwing candy at people.
Ally participated in the festivities at the town square. Here she is fighting with a boy. ;)
She beat him, too.
Logan and Taden tried really hard to climb the greased pole to get some cash, but did not make it to the money.
Holden enjoyed riding the airplane ride this year. Josh didn't enjoy helping out with the airplane ride though. It was hot and some of the kids were heavy.
The water slide is always a hit. Or at least it was until Holden landed in the water at the bottom. Then he wasn't a fan.
Later in the day, we headed up to the East Park and watched the Little League game and then waited for the candy drop. I'm not really sure what they were doing in this picture, but they were having fun.
Holden was screaming "It's the candyland (candy man)" when the airplane would fly overhead. He was so excited! I was a little nervous he was going to get trampled in the crowd, though.
After that, we hung around at the park waiting for the city fireworks show. We normally watch the fireworks from my parents or Josh's parents houses, but we were already at the park so we decided to try something new. It was way fun!
After the fireworks we headed to Josh's parents house to let off our own fireworks. It was a long day, but so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment